Being a caregiver is often a tiresome role to play and we understand that taking a break from the day to day routine of caregiving is integral to your own wellbeing.
What Is Respite Care?
Respite care defines a short-term break for caregivers. When you need a break to look after your own needs respite care can help.
Being a caregiver is often a tiresome role to play and we understand that taking a break from the day-to-day routine of caregiving is integral to your own wellbeing.
When you need short-term, temporary care for a loved one, you can always count on Markley Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center. At Markley Rehab, we have the facility, the staff, and the services to successfully provide you during your respite stay.
Our solution driven Respite Care service aims to provide you a temporary break from your caregiving responsibilities. Whether it’s a break in the form of a few days off, a family vacation or special event . . . we have you covered. Our professional team is standing by to provide your loved one with exemplary care.
Benefits of Respite Care
Respite care provides a short-term break that is essential for all involved. Some common benefits include:
- Stress Relief – Everyone needs a break, even if it is just for a short time. Taking a break from care allows one to recharge and restore their energy.
- Time for Yourself – Your life does not need to stop because you are caring for another. Taking time to keep your life in order will give you peace of mind.
- Being a Better Caregiver – If you become overwhelmed by caring for another, you’re at risk for issues like depression, anxiety, sleep.
- Mental and Physical Health – Taking a break is necessary for mental and physical health. A frequent and regular break will prevent both health and stress issues.
The Services at Markley Rehabilitation Include:
- 24 Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Medication Administration
- Daily Activities
- Meal Service
- Availability of Rehabilitation Services
Contact us today to set up a tour and learn more about how respite care may be right for your loved one.