Our Orthopedic Transition Program was designed with you in mind and is endorsed by leading area orthopedic surgeons.
Our program’s clinically proven orthopedic care, coupled with our signature rehabilitation experience featuring all the comforts and privacy of home, making it the perfect option for your post-surgical rehabilitation needs.
With the ultimate goal of getting you home in a safe and efficient manner, this program prepares you for the final step of your transition. Depending on your medical condition and stability, the average estimated program stay is between 5-10 days.
Selection of your recovery plan and rehabilitation program is as important as selecting your surgeon and the best timing for your procedure. Our trained admission specialists take time to prepare you for post-surgical needs through a scheduled complimentary consultation where you have the opportunity to:
- Meet Our Benefits Specialists who will review your coverage plan and payment options
- Meet Our Rehabilitation Team who will provide an overview of your anticipated treatment plan and what you can expect in your recovery
- Meet Our Discharge Planning Specialist who will assist you with planning your discharge from day one of your stay
Your surgical procedure has occurred. It is now the job of our trained professional team to assure a seamless and comfortable transition from the hospital while getting you started on your journey back home as quickly as possible.
Depending on the time of your hospital discharge and arrival to Markley Rehabilitation Center, you can expect a same-day visit from our therapy team to make an initial post-surgical assessment.
Your rehabilitation plan will get moving quickly with morning and afternoon multidisciplinary therapy sessions.
Enjoy the following comforts of home as you rest between therapy sessions:
- Comfortable Bedding, Hand Towels, Toiletries
- Wireless Accommodations with iPad
- Always Available Menu
- Daily Coffee Cart
- Daily Newspaper Available