Subacute rehabilitation is another term for short-term rehabilitation. Short-term rehab is complete inpatient care for someone who is experiencing a medical condition that is temporary.
At Markley, we are dedicated to proactively addressing your subacute rehab needs in a modern and tranquil setting. Reflective of our approach, we start planning your discharge immediately upon admission. Individualized care plans are crafted to ensure optimal healing – fully preparing you for your return home.
Geared towards individuals recovering from orthopedic surgery, stroke, cardiac or pulmonary condition – our goal is to restore independence and maximum function. To get you back to yourself and home as soon as possible, we deliver cutting-edge therapies up to 7 days a week. Our expert rehab professionals craft custom rehabilitation regimens utilizing the latest rehab technology and techniques to accelerate your recovery.
Our Dedicated Subacute Rehab Unit Features:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 Days a Week
- Expansive Rehab Gym
- Expert Team of Therapists
- Individualized Care Plans
- Consulting Specialists
- Coordination of Post-Discharge Care
Reasons You May Choose Subacute Rehab at Markley:
- You need to recover from a stroke or heart attack or other cardiac events.
- Recovering from surgery that requires medical supervision and attention.
- Need for speech therapy.
We present you Subacute Rehabilitation Resources from Markley Rehab.